miƩrcoles, 2 de julio de 2008

My english Blogging experience

This is my first time with this kind of "communication system" and it has been an interesting experience because you have to write about things you like and you share them with your classmates.
I usually don’t visit blogs, and it was really weird for me to have one.
It was interesting to write things you usually don’t write like your hobbies or your favorites things, and it was a very good exercise to write them in English, sometimes if you just talk in English you forget how to write things you said (I think am not good spelling in English) but it was one thing I miss, and it was that I don’t know if the posts I have written are good or not of so that’s one
As we know we are students from design and architecture, and we have similar ideas about composition, the shape of things and how do they work but we have different point of view of the same subjects.

1 comentario:

Kamylitra dijo...

Heyy,I was checking out your blog and I realized that you're missing a post, the one about your favorite building! Don't forget to post it, that way we won't flunk this class xD

Kisses


Kamy.